Palestine Square welcomes for consideration original submissions addressing issues broadly related to Palestine, Palestinians, the Arab-Israeli conflict, U.S. policy toward Israel and Palestine, and the broader Middle East region impacting Israel and the Palestinians.
Submissions should be in language accessible to the educated general reader interested in Palestine.
Palestine Square recommends submitting an abstract for approval prior to a full-length article. Final decision to publish rests with Palestine Square’s editors.
Queries and submissions should be directed to the Online Content Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles submitted to Palestine Square for consideration must follow the following guidelines:
- Articles must be original and cannot be simultaneously submitted to other websites.
- Unless otherwise negotiated, articles must not exceed 1,000 words.
- Articles must be emailed as an attached MS-Word document or compatible file.
- Submissions must be accompanied by a brief author identification.
- Attached photos, while not mandatory, are welcome.